Keep "These" Away from Doggies, Ingestion of Them Could Cause Choking!
It's common for doggy to bite on things. However, as a responsible parent, we should beware of these hazardous items, as they pose a threat to the esophagus！(ﾟ3ﾟ)～♪
"Choking"ly Dangerous Items for Furkids
It Could Cause Injury & Indigestible!
The ball is the common toy for doggy, especially for fetching game. However please be cautious with the ball size. If the doggy's mouth is bigger than the ball, he might swallow it accidentally!
It's the misconception for parents to think that bones are safe for doggies. In fact, they are not! Cooked bone usually would become softened and could be broken down into smaller pieces. Sharp bone pieces could choke on their throat and injure them!
3. Big-Sized Fruit
Although fruits aren't harmful to doggies, you might want to dice them into smaller pieces and remove the seeds. Feed your furkid piece by piece to avoid choking hazard when they eat too fast. (^u^)
Besides than ball, twigs are most commonly used for fetching game. The sharp ends on the twig could easily pierce & injure the doggy's mouth when they're biting on them!(●´ω｀●)ゞ
5. Kid's Toy
Small toys like building bricks, toy cars, etc must be kept properly so that furkids won't "chew" on them and swallow it.
Small candy should be avoided too because it can easily choke on the throat while swallowing it. Besides that, some candies do contain an ingredient that is not suitable for doggies too, for example: chocolate, Xylitol, coffee, grape, etc
7. Plastic Bag
Not only it can cause a choking hazard, but a plastic bag, in general, is also indigestible!＼(●o○;)ノ
8. Chew Toy
Although chew toys are usually safe for furkids, you might want to take note of the size & type. If the chew toy is too small, it might wrongly be consumed.
9. Big Bread
Same like fruits, you should break it down into smaller pieces before feeding them. Unlike a human, doggies usually swallow food instead of chewing them.
Some doggies might have pica eating disorder and would consume rocks. As such, not only it can cause choking hazard but also intestinal blockage!∑(✘Д✘๑ )
Furboss TIPS -
Always keep an eye on your furkids. Immediately stop them if they start to consume those things.(＊゜ー゜)b