Something that is deadlier than chocolate? | 5g of "this" can cause death in doggyΣ(lliдﾟﾉ)ﾉ
Most of us might think that chocolate is the deadliest food for doggy. Well, not quite yet. In fact,『Xylitol』takes the No.1 spot as the deadliest content for doggy.Did you know? 1g of Xylitol can cause vomiting in a dog, 5g of Xylitol can cause death to them! Our furkid's digestive system is different from us, ingestion of Xylitol can cause liver poisoning and failure in furkids. As such, make sure they STAY AWAY from these items!
Be Cautious of the Following Items!
They Aren't Safe for Doggies!
1. Sugar-free & Low-calorie snacks
Commonly known snacks such as sweets, chewing gums, etc contain Xylitol. These sugar substitutes are used to reduce the calorie in the body. As therefore, ingestion of sweets by doggy can cause liver failure & lead to death!(°ﾛ°٥)
2. Human toothpaste or mouthwash
Oral products such as human toothpaste & mouthwash cannot be touched by doggy. They are added with Xylitol to reduce bacteria in the mouth and reduce the chance of tooth decay. However, they cannot be used for doggy at all. Doggy can only use their own dedicated pet mouthwash & toothpaste.
3. Human medicine or vitamin tablets
Xylitol is commonly added in human supplements, medicine, vitamin tablets as the natural sweetener. We must be cautious and put them far away from doggy's reach!=͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)
Furboss TIPS -
Kindly check on the product ingredient label when you're buying for daily products. If you determine that it contains Xylitol, be sure to keep it out of your doggy's reach. When a doggy wrongly consumed Xylitol items, be sure to rush them to the vet immediately for treatment! (╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞