MAOUP Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as "this/our website") values your privacy on the Internet. To give you an idea of the rights to protect your personal information (personal data is information that identifies you and is undisclosed, such as name, address, email address or phone number) when you visit our website, we will explain the following terms. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
Personal Information Collection
1. When you want to join as a member of this website, or
2. When you want to contact us for service information, or
3. When you want to participate in our events and make online registration, or
4. When you request a service from this website, whether the service is valuable or priceless.
Personal Information Usage
The main purpose of the personal data we collect is to enable us to provide products or services to our customers more accurately, to meet the needs of our customers, or to inform our customers about the latest products and services on this website. We may also use personal data for internal purposes, such as audits, data analysis, and research, to improve our products, services, web page presentation, and communication channels with our customers. This website will never disclose, rent or resell your personal information to third parties without your consent, or use your information for other purposes without prior notice to you.
Information Modification / Deletion
When you register as a member on this website, you can use your username ID and password to change or delete the information you originally provided to ensure its correctness or accuracy.
Personal Information Disclosure
This website does not sell, rent or lend your personal data to anyone or company without your consent. But there are exceptions in some cases. These conditions include (but are not limited to):
● If your actions on this website have violated the terms of service of this website or may harm or hinder the rights of this website, or your actions have caused damage to anyone, as long as we believe that, disclosure of your personal information will be used to identify, contact or take necessary legal action.
● When the judicial unit or other competent authority requires us to disclose certain personal data or public information on this website, we will take into consideration of user’s safety first and may act or comply in accordance with the legal and formal procedures of the judicial unit.
Cookie Data Usage
This website may set up and access cookies on this website to provide intimate and convenient services. A cookie is a technology used by a web server to communicate with a user's browser. It may store certain information on the user's computer, but the user can cancel or restrict this function through the browser settings. The cancellation of the function will result in you not being able to use some of the main features of this website. If you want to know how to set, cancel or limit this feature, you can contact us by email.
Account & Profile Privacy Protection
● To protect your privacy and security, your account information will be password protected.
● When you want to edit some of the personal data and privacy pages, such as membership information, this website will ask you to enter your account identification information to confirm your identity.
● In order to ensure the security of your account and personal information, in addition to our promotion of various security mechanisms, please also update your operating system and anti-virus software.